"You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich." - Bubba
I was thinking about how Bubba's list of things you could do with shrimp was so enticing that if I wasn't a vegetarian when I saw Forrest Gump, I would have gone out and bought some shrimp.
So I thought I would tell you the Bubba version about how you can read The Christopher Chronicles - a book guaranteed to make you "chuckle or laugh out loud (more than once)" so says Rosey. It's so light a caveman could read it. Scrooge would have liked it, and perhaps even the Grumpy Old Men. See review comments in my sidebar.
And you could start reading The Christopher Chronicles, Age 5 - 2nd Edition on your Kindle in under a minute!
Don't have a Kindle?
There's an app for that, and it's FREE! Download the Kindle Reading App here.
Here comes Bubba:
There's Kindle Cloud Reader (read from your browser), Kindle for iPhone & iPod touch, Kindle for Android, Kindle for Windows Phone, Kindle for BlackBerry, Kindle for Mac, Kindle for Windows 8, Kindle for Windows 7, XP & Vista, Kindle for Tablets (iPad, Android, and Windows Tablet).
The Christopher Chronicles is now available at Amazon International, all over the world:
- Canada - http://www.amazon.ca - Kindle only
- Austria & Germany - http://www.amazon.de - Kindle and Paperback
- France - http://www.amazon.fr - Kindle only
- Italy - http://www.amazon.it - Kindle and Paperback
- Japan - http://www.amazon.co.jp - Kindle only
- Spain - http://www.amazon.es - Kindle and Paperback
- United Kingdom - http://www.amazon.co.uk - Kindle and Paperback
- Brazil - http://www.amazon.com.br - Kindle only
The coolest shade of Kindle is getting a Kindlegraph (autograph for the Kindle edition of The Christopher Chronicles). It's called an authorgraph and you can get it for free and it can be downloaded right to your Kindle with a personal inscription from yours truly!
Did the shrimp, I mean Kindle talk wet your taste buds?
Here's the thing... I hope that you are enticed to purchase your read anywhere there's an app for that Kindle Edition of The Christopher Chronicles today. The United States price is only $3.99.
As Bubba finally concluded about shrimp and me about the 50 shades of Kindle:
"That- that's about it."
Oh, there's just one more thing the people (my mom) asked for and I delivered! Here's the thing is now available as a Kindle subscription!
- Kindle Blogs are auto-delivered wirelessly to your Kindle.
- This Kindle Blog subscription starts with a 14-day free trial. You can cancel at any time during the free trial period. If you enjoy your subscription, do nothing and it will automatically continue at the regular price of $.99 per month.