This week’s (optional) prompt: Wouldn’t it be awesome if… ?
Taking Jana’s lead this week, I am going to create a list:
Wouldn’t it be awesome if...
- My book The Christopher Chronicles fell into the right hands this week.
- There was no more reality television for people to model their behavior after.
- Teachers made more money.
- Kids didn’t have to deal with peer pressure.
- Everyone could afford to live their dream.
- I didn’t have to sweat during exercise.
- No one suffered before they died.
- No one had student loan debt.
- Cars could run on water.
- I had a garden in my backyard...
- and I wasn’t afraid of bugs and things.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post (in the sidebar). .
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.