How to get your man to:
- Take out the trash - Get ready to take out the trash.
- Take a nap - Take a nap
- Take his shower - Go in the bathroom to do your hair.
- Eat dinner - Put the food away.
- Put dirty dishes in the dishwasher - Leave clean ones in there.
- Turn left - Tell him to turn right.
- Cut the watermelon - Mop the floor.
- Stay home - Say, “Okay but I’m going to Bed, Bath & Beyond so don’t rush me.”
- Grill - Buy him a steak and tell him you plan to bake it.
- Drive - Put your car in drive instead of reverse while you are still in the garage.
- Have a sudden urge to use the bathroom - Put Pine Sol in all the toilets.
- Make him disappear - Get on the phone with your mother - or his.
- Eat the leftovers - Imply that the leftovers are for dinner and he will eat them for lunch.
- Do windows and baseboards - Have his family come for a visit.
- Cut the grass - Wash a bedspread you are intending to hang outside.
- Move his car so you can get out - Say you will just take his car.
- Sleep with the ceiling fan on - Tell him to move over to his side of the bed.
- Put gas in your car - Fluff your hair, put on lip gloss and say, “I’m going to get gas.”
- Try something he doesn’t eat - Say its just for you.
- Do any logical thing you suggest - Get another man to suggest the exact same thing.
Here’s the thing I couldn’t make fit. I like getting my car washed and detailed but tell me what sense does that make when we are preparing to leave for a road trip? When I say preparing, I mean in the next hour. This usually happens when he is ready first and I say I will be ready in 30 minutes. His response, “Well I’m gonna go wash the car real quick.”
#21 Wash the car - Prepare for a road trip
Do you have any to add to the list? Inquiring women want to know...